Small and mighty, the Corsa Mini battery mod is a commanding addition to the Corsa range. With a huge 2400mAh battery capacity, up to 80W of power, the latest variable temperature technology, outstanding battery circuit protection and upgradeable firmware, the Corsa Mini is compatible with a huge variety of e-cig tanks and is great for beginners and advanced vapers alike.
Firmware upgrade: Version 3.02 introduces installation of a custom logo, new VT software and improved Mode Shift Adjustment settings. Find out these upgrades here.
- Small in size, but large in battery capacity, the Corsa Mini 2400mAh inbuilt battery is more than enough to keep you vaping for hours between each charge. If you are ever caught short, the on board micro USB port allows you to continue to vape while your Corsa Mini 80W is on charge.
- Up to 80W of power and a whole host of output modes allow the Corsa Mini to be extremely versatile. The latest variable temperature (VT) technology, utilising stainless steel, nickel and titanium wire, as well as variable wattage (VW), TCR and bypass mode.
- Bypass mode allows your Corsa Mini to behave as a mechanical mod would, while TCR mode allows customisation of settings depending on the coil material used, further improving the accuracy of temperature control.
- A clear OLED screen lets you see all your key vaping information at a glance, such as remaining battery and current wattage or temperature settings.
- Two different sets of battery protection, along with bottom vent holes are great safety features. Stainless steel threads and a spring loaded firing pin means the Corsa Mini is compatible with a wide range of tank systems, RDA’s and RTA’s.
- Upgradeable firmware keeps you a step ahead of the vaping game, ensuring your Corsa Mini mod is completely up to date.